Save 60% with our LED Lighting Solutions
Eco-Friendly, Energy-Efficient, Durable, Sustainable LED products for every need.
Our LED lamps are a viable, sustainable, energy-saving alternative to traditional fluorescent, compact-fluorescent, and tungsten light bulbs. These shatterproof LED lamps contain no mercury, provide instant light, and have a uniform light distribution.
Although we have LED products of all sizes and descriptions, the standard T8 size seems to be by far the most popular and useful.
Engineered to operate in existing instant-start and select programmed rapid-start electronic T8 ballasts, these lamps minimize labor and recycling costs because the SubstiTUBE™ IPS LED T8 is not affected by switching cycles. Plus, the use of occupancy or vacancy sensors can be installed with the existing instant-start ballasts for optimal energy savings.
- Available in 4ft – 2200lm with QHE1x32T8/UNV ISN ballast – 1600lm with QHE1x32T8/UNV ISN ballast
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4100K 5000K (color temperature in degrees Kelvin, 5000k = daylight)
- Beam angle: 150°
- Compatible with instant-start and select programmed rapid-start (parallel-wiring) electronic T8 ballasts with input voltage of 120-277V and 347V
- THD <20%, power factor >0.90
- G13 minimum bi-pin base
- Long life: 50,000 hour life (L70)
- 6 year limited system warranty with purchase of new QHE IS ballast (16/7 operation)
- 5 year limited lamp warranty (24/7 operation)
- Reduces energy consumption up to 35%
- No warm-up time, instant-on with full light output and stable lamp to lamp color
- Glass-free, vibration and impact-resistant
- No UV emission
- Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water)
- Maximize energy savings with occupancy sensors